Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mwahahahahaha!!!

Mwahahahahaha! Fool! Did you really think that all these obstacles would have stopped ME?!?!?
I am terror, I am evil genius incarnate! You noble hero, who tried vainly to thwart my every turn must now watch as I feast upon the prize I have worked so long to attain. What was yours is now mine, and I can already feel its virtue inside me. I gain strength as you watch me devour that which you once called your own.
Your feeble attempts at evading me, distracting me from my goal are proven worthless; nothing you have done has even given me pause! The twisting maze you formed in your mind to defy me was simplicity itself. The barriers were simple to climb, allowing me to slip easily though the nets you thought to capture me in. You weak minded fool, did you really think that such walls might stop me?
And your silly attempts to disrupt my purpose were pathetic. Sweet scents, seeking to pull my nose away from the true prize. I did not fall for such ploys; no offering could have taken the place of my prize. Even in the greatest profusion, you could not pull me away from completing my ultimate plan.
Even your threats and shadows, and wildest assaults, could not stop my progress. Nothing in your infantile experience could hope to stop me. The smell of a predator in the darkness gave me no fear, nor did the angry display of power that you attempted to mete out on me. I was, and am, far too quick for you.
With all of your labyrinthine twists and turns you had hoped to lead me astray. Stupid. The false clues and fake trails you laid for me to follow were ignored outright, and no hidden turns or twists went undiscovered. You imagined that your convoluted maze of defenses could slow me down, and keep me from my prize. You were wrong.

It was your swift judgment of me that doomed you; a weakness of character that you have so often demonstrated. All of your greatest endeavors to thwart me fail as you are incapable of recognizing the one simple truth: I am your better. Your greatest creation withered before me as the barriers that you placed between me and your greatest treasure crumbled, only waiting to pass on your secrets as they ushered me on my way. You never gave me credit, and that was your undoing.
At last the prize is mine to devour, the luscious taste of your impotence blazes inside me. I have your treasure now, in my grasp, its glory filling my being. You tried to fool me. You tried to stop me. You tried to lead me astray. But it is now mine. Truly mine. Mine in such a way that you may never recover it. Never feel its presence grace your being again.
Truly you are a fool.

And I?

I am a GOD.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Hey Wilson?”
“Yeah?”
“What is that noise?”
“It's that little demon rat. It’s been squeaking like that since it got a hold of the cheese.”
“What, you mean it got through your maze?”
“Yeah, like it wasn’t even there. *sigh* So much for my promotion.”
“Not sure how anyone could do better. I mean this one had the works right?”
“Yeah, my maze had multiple levels, honey, dead ends, fake walls that lead to dead ends, wolf urine, rat gore, fake cheese, rotten cheese, and the remains of the other seven mice I sent through to test it. I had deadfalls primed on levers slimed with peanut butter. I had passages that doubled back upon each other. I had a secret door with cheese spray smeared on a pane of glass linked to a flamethrower. He didn’t even try the panel. I even had that last pivotal hallway full of slicing blades; he should never have made it through. But the little rat bastard just up and ran over the wall! God it makes me so pissed! Nothing seemed to deter that damn rat!”
“Mouse.”
“I know its just a mouse! I just… *sigh* He made a fool of me. A freaking mouse, made a fool out of Me. You know how that will look? What am I supposed to do?”
“I’m not even sure how he managed it. I mean, he’s just a common white mouse. One of a million others we’re working with. I’ve seen his MRI, nothing supernatural, or even unusual about him. I’ve seen hundreds exactly like him fail to make it through a barely complex maze.”
“It’s a travesty I know. He’s the only one I’ve never been able to stop. I just hate the little god-damn villain. I think the next cheese will be poisoned.”
“Heh, let’s see him squeak his way out of that.”


End.

No comments:

Post a Comment